AMASS Dry Gin, 750ml 6PK
Distilled with 29 organic botanicals–three of which are sourced from Master Distiller Morgan McLachlan’s Los Angeles backyard–AMASS Dry Gin celebrates the region’s abundant natural terroir, diverse cultural landscape, and adventurous spirit.
Nose – Vibrant and fresh, with a citrus-forward welcome.
Palate – Citrus to the fore, supported by spicy notes of cardamom. California Bay Leaf provides an herbaceous quality on the middle of the palate. Gin opens with less heat on the front palate, but warms up to provide the necessary heat on the middle and rear palate.
Finish – Reishi Mushroom, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, and Long Pepper settle on the rear palate for a peppery finish with earthy undertones.
A Clean Botanical Spirit:
29 Organic Botanicals
No Added Sugar or Sweeteners
No Artificial Colors or Flavors
750 ml | 45% alc/vol | 90 proof
Out of stock
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.